Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 12 January 2008

spring fever!!!

'It may be raining outside but in my heart...' I'm sure that is a songtext....but hey, never mind! It is only January and I already feel the rush of spring through my bones, and why?...so many exciting things on the horizon!!!!! they don't include a holiday (like all the other tickers I have seen counting down to exotic destinations!!!) but lots of new ideas and products and secret plans for a new wending in my workshop life.....wonderful! It gives a great sense of creativity, and I especially enjoyed myself yesterday when someone was so enthusistic about everything I scrap. That does one so much good!! All very positive vibes as they say!!!! And I have heard a whisper that I have been given some sugar nellie stamps for my birthday next month......look at www.funkykits.co.uk and you can find them there ladies. Rather the same as the magnolias but different faces. Do you agree that the magnolia's remind you of the MOOMINS? Anyone remember that series from our youth? I used to love it myself and I think it is why I find the stamps so sweet....they tap into my childhood memories! And on this early saturday morning I am downloading the trial version of the new paintshop pro which includes being able to reduce the size of pixels etc which is what I desperately need all the time for Scrapfever and the blog. So I am going to try that later on...but first I need to have my shower and get dressed!!! Everyone else is asleep here but I wanted to feed the cats and get some quiet time here before we start on all the other weekend jobs that are on our list! So enjoy the weekend and happy blogging!!

No comments: