Les Mis Trailer

Monday 28 January 2008

Inspiration

I love Ali Edwards blog and scrapping style!! She has such a lot of interesting links there and her idea of taking a photo every day for a year is something I personally cannot do, but I am thinking about one a week!!! I think that will do, and I plan to start on 28th February when I will turn 49. So I will have a year of photos taken up until I am 50, appropriate really! A good time to see what happens to me in this phase of my life. Am I ready for it? Do I feel THIS OLD?!!!! No! Not my a long chalk, but sometimes my bones are stiff and I creak a little when I get out of bed...but in my HEAD I am still probably 28. That was a great time for me, or 18 when I fell irrevocably in love for ever, or 34......the decades have all had something wonderful to offer so why shouldn't the next one do the same?.................... And then I found LISA LEONARDS delightful silver jewelry and fell in love with her stuff right there and then! I am such a sucker for simple but unique items, and her tag necklaces are lovely. www.lisaleonard.blogspot.com is where you can find them. I am hoping to be able to order one for myself but I know my daughter will also love them and she is 21 this year so here is a surprise I can arrange for her I hope; a personalised gift from me to her. Love you, Becci!xxxxx And I can hear you saying ' you wanted storage for your birthday' Suzanne (earlier post), and I DO, BUT!!!! one of these would be so NICE!!!! But what would my tag have on it............... one little word that says it all: my word for this year: I have several I could use:- dream / achieve / grace / patience / search / change / age / live / embrace / joy / grasp. So many tags though!!!!! I think I will choose one of these as they all suit me right now, and I would be happy to have any one of them around my neck. And now I am off to scrap before meeting Loes for coffee and just sharing our last few days with one another. Sport is off limits today; we are shattered! but we will be going later on this week, promise! And she has printed out some of her photos from China now so we can start on the album soon...exciting!! Have a great day yourselves folks; it only comes along ONCE!

No comments: