Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 11 July 2007

What makes me happy

I have actually made a LO in response to a dare on a blog! Never done that before, so I don't know what will happen with it.........anyway, the dare was to scrap something describing what makes one happy, and I decided that as lots of things make me happy, this was relatively easy to scrap!!! This is the finished LO: I've probably left out so much, but it was enough with what I had already added and I didn't want to overdo it!
All the small details are possibly difficult to see here but the image is quite clear I think. Have a go yourselves!!! Think happy thoughts today!

5 comments:

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

What a great layout!! Love your take on our dare and thanks for joining in!!

linda loe said...

Ah looks great love the journaling in de flowers good idea.
thank you for joining use :-)

Unknown said...

Looking good! Thanks for joining!
*hugs*
Martine

Je@net said...

Isn't this a great challenge!! I joined too!
You made a lovely LO Suzanne!!

Marjolein said...

Great LO, love how you used so many things!! I still have to find time:-)))