Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 29 July 2007

damp and dull sunday...

My mood is rather the same as the weather today I'm afraid! Maybe it is the result of not having any scrapping to do!?!....well, that is NOT strictly true, I have loads of on-going ( I could say "unfinished") stuff I ought to get on with, but I am not in the mood. I think it is probably due to having just come back from England and seeing all my friends and having a bout of homesickness.......and feeling a little hesitant about starting work tomorrow.................................. I think I am unprepared for that right now! and a number of other less interesting things! But ok, I have to do it so I hope it turns out alright! And maybe meeting these new people will cheer me up! I hope so, I am in a proper doldrum it seems! And that is all I wanted to say today. Bye!

No comments: