Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 4 July 2007

simple folding booklet

I've been beavering away with my new Basic Grey Infuse/Pheobe papers and made this booklet about My Blessings. I still can't face doing a Book of Me...just can't find the right way to start it...and other excuses! But, I do enjoy featuring my friends and family in my scraps so this was EASY!!!!! I started out not knowing how it was going to be made, and then found that if I overlapped the longer strips of paper onto the next page, it would become a folding book without the need for any rings or fasteners. Yippe thought I....this is going to be ok. And it is so simple to set out and with the papers running from one page to the other it gives a great continuity that I think works superbly. I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I did making it yesterday and this morning.

No comments: