Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 14 July 2007

Bon voyage Ineke!!!!

My friend and groovy digi-scrapper Ineke, flies to the States on Monday with Jan & Mariska for their holiday in New York! Just wanting to wish you a safe flight and a fantastic experience in NY!!!! Think shopping, musicals, sight seeing, shopping.....it will go so fast I reckon, but she will have plenty of scrap material to work with when she gets home! Dead jealous I am; she might get to accidentally wander into a scrapbook store - and they are HUGE there! You get to walk around with a trolley and not a little basket, (same as in England too), and the prices............to die for! I hope she does find the odd one or two as I am interested to hear what she thinks of them, and whether we need to have a small trip over the pond later this year.....................So pack essentials Ineke and BUY luxuries!!!! BON VOYAGE!!!!! xxx

No comments: