Les Mis Trailer

Monday 16 July 2007

Adorable!!!

Isn't he the most adorable baby in the whole world???!! This is Kyrzs, the son of my friend Anna's daughter, from Poland. I am scrapping an album for him and Kasia sent me 500 photos on a disk yesterday...and this one just leapt out at me 'cos he is stunning! At the moment I have got a few pages done, but it is a labour of love so I am not going to rush it. Just thinking about what paper to use and how to set out the page is a treat in itself!! The reason he is so special is that the first time Kasia was pregnant she lost the baby two weeks before her due date, and Peter died without ever being born, if you know what I mean...such an awful experience that I suppose every mother dreads happening whilst pregnant. After a lot of counselling and sharing their experience with support groups etc. Kasia and Marcin tried again. I visited Anna whilst Kasia was pregnant and it was so sad seeing that they dare not enjoy that time, and how they didn't want to talk about it or let happiness in...but finally in January this year baby Kryzs arrived safe and sound, and the joy returned to my friends lives. So, my gift to them is this album which I hope to take over there some time next spring.

No comments: