Les Mis Trailer

Monday 9 July 2007

Peter with his camera at Uiterdijk

My reward for being up early to take Peter to the train station in Hoorn was being able to scrap this afternoon! Since we had a huge thunderstorm as well, I needed to stay indoors ( didn't I?..) This photo was taken on Saturday at the beach at Schellinkhout: Uiterdijk. It's the perfect place for kite and wind surfing and there were so many people there due to the very windy conditions. I've been reading one of the american blogs this morning which was recommending K.I.S.S. which translates as "Keep it simple, silly". So my two layouts today have been along those lines. A large photo with perfectly complimenting paper colours, a stamp and a rub-on and then really small little additions which are dificult to see!! 3 heart brads and some text written on the framing, and a small stamp around the paper. I am going to frame it for our bedroom as the colours are just what we have there!! I think Peter will like it too.

No comments: