Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 11 July 2007

Exciting new lines from CHA!

Just browsing early this morning and I found a scrapblog that had LOTS of pictures of the latest lines to come out of CHA in America, and just fell in love with SOooo many of them!!! If you want to see them too, check out this blog: http://catsies.web-log.nl She has got many of the new lines on her blog and I just adore the new Basic Grey ones! Heavenly! And Chantal tells me she will be getting them in around the end of this month..........ohh, can't wait!!! When I was out shopping this morning I was called on my mobile by a care agency about the possibility of some work at the end of July, so maybe this will enable me to buy all these great goodies....that's what I am thinking folks!!! To heck with clothes and shoes and undies, give me PAPER!!!!!! So what did I really, really fancy out of the new products: WISH LIST coming up! (Oh boy, this is long!) Daisy D's whole line is DIVINE! want it, want it, want it! Basic Grey have got 4 new lines called Obscure/periphery/recess/mellow, each one a delight. Technique Tuesday have rub-ons to die for! Want then ALL!! Urban Lily Christmas good to see the Christmas lines are trickling in slowly and they are good. It is their Oh So Merry collection. Crafters Workshop have got THE most fabulous doodle templates - great for non-doodlers as well as we who have always doodled on something! Cosmo Cricket have some super christmas metallic rub-ons which are a MUST HAVE as far as I am concerned! Their new lines are also really great - Gretal especially. MM's Eye a new bohemia is FANTASTIC!! What can I say, I just lurve their papers etc and these are outstanding. I also like: Daisy Bucket's Garden Gate collection; Heidi Grace rub-ons and christmas paper; and Thinkering Ink as well as We R Memory Keepers and Prima Marketing's Rue 88 and build-a-frame packets. So I suppose everyone knows what to get me for Christmas then????? The power to buy all this and squirrel it away in my scrap room for my own use!!! And now I am going to sit down and re-visit all the scrap-sites that have these things on show and savour the moment!! I've made my list; have you done yours?!

No comments: