Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 31 July 2007

is it really going to be summer soon?...

they are trying hard to convince us that the summer will arrive at the end of this week...but is that true? When I woke up this morning it was sunny and blue skies out of the window etc, and now at 09.15am it is already clouding over. We have a saying that if it is "bright before 7, dull before 11." and I think it is mostly true. Ah well, I keep looking for holidays in the sun for October...maybe we will get away then. Went to 1619 on Sunday evening, a restaurant at the harbour in Andijk, with Jos and Jenny. Only a small menu but everything was delicious. It poured with rain whilst we were there but inside it had a nice fresh atmosphere and it was a place I'd recommend to others. Finally got more photo paper yesterday but still struggling to find the mood for scrapping..have I got scrappers block?!!! Am I just unsettled still and wondering what, why, where and when...I think it is this work thing that is bugging me, and wanting to get on with it but not yet feeling sorted with hours and clients etc. Sat here waiting for a phonecall this morning, about one client from yesterday, and getting anxious about it. It is only early still, but if they ring me maybe this afternoon I will work; and then I want to know now!!! I am a grumpy old woman...maybe it is because of the book I'm reading at the moment which is quite funny, but about turning sixty. Since I am not yet 50 it may sound odd to be reading it, but I had to laugh out loud last night in bed: she also has "senior moments" but when she stated that her friend has "craft moments" it was hilarious!!! Won't translate that here...rude!!!!! Must try and concentrate today........................

No comments: