Les Mis Trailer

Monday 24 November 2008

Sara's snowman!!!

Our neighbour's little girl made her first snowman this morning! Here is the finished result, and then the photos show how she got on with it!! I think he is rather cute, don't you?!!!
I took this photo through our fence when she wasn't aware that I was watching her.
I like this one a lot - carefully preparing the first lump of snow for its body.............. I still adore watching THE SNOWMAN by Rayond Briggs. Lights down low, early evening and some crumpets by the fire - perfect! Takes me right back to when the children were small enough to love it too.This afternoon the sun is shining a bit but it remains cold enough to snow again so I hope it does!! There is nothing quite like 'the sound of falling snow", is there?!!!!
Sue x

No comments: