Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 16 November 2008

Margriet Winter Fair

Ann and I are off to the Margriet Winter Fair today! Well, shortly in fact. I have to make my lunch next and then she is coming to call for me around 8.20am We are going by train as it is easier than driving in and out of Utrecht I think, and we got the great deal from Blokker - 2 for the price of 1!!! I went a few years ago with Hillie and given that we went to the Kreadoe last year, we wanted to do something different this time around. Hoping to find lots of Christmas presents too - so much take some bags!! Apart from that, Strictly is proving interesting - almost all the pairs are terrific and no-one deserves to go, but what about VINCENT AND RACHEL???? Absoultely sizzling rumba! It was fantastic and I would love to see them win. They are my favourites, along with Erin and Austin and Matthew and Christine. Tom and Camilla are great too, but I don't connect with Tom for some reason so he is not my fave for the title. Doesn't mean I don't think he might win; there is a strong possibility but not with my vote. WOnder who will be in the dreaded dance-off tonight?... Well, I ought to get moving so bye for now and a great Sunday to one and all!! Suex

No comments: