Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 27 July 2008

So hard to sleep with all this thunder..........

so I had to get up this morning around 6am since it was hot and sticky in the bedroom and Peter was snoring and I was thinking and dreaming and planning........... I came down and fed the cats and started blog-gazing!! It is a really great thing to find the time for when no-one is up and there is no pressure to be doing other daily chores etc ( though I did put the washing on first). I enjoyed looking and reading Ali Edwards blog as always and promptly ordered Keri Smiths latest book since it is on pre-order at AMAZON. Not out until November but it is a book for me and Becci for sure: "How to be a life explorer". First thought of a christmas present idea this year!!!! Then I went onto Melodee Langworthy whom I also like, and then to all the sneakpeeks over at Catsies on the move blog by Natasha. WONDERFUL!!!! All that gorgeous new paper and stickers and albums and, and, and - my urge to scrap just felt so over-whelming at that moment! But the GOOD NEWS is that we went to IKEA yesterday and bought the huge 'wardrobe/cupboard' for my new room so that I can finally start thinking about how Iwant to store all my materials now I have moved rooms with Tim. It is going to have lots of wonderful drawers and shelves and hangers and little stamp boxes etc in it, amazing! But first there is the problem of moving everything out of the way............and I have no space to do that really, or the health at the moment to do it either, so I am going to have to bribe my teen son into helping this week I think. It will fit one wall I hope, almost, but then Peter will add the 'wall' around it, and it will be possible later on to move the existing wall between mine and the guestroom, so that they too can have a wardrobe or wash area in there in the future. Told you I was planning in my head this morning! It has to be the first thing I do in there as then I can store everything out of the way before papering the sloping wall on the window side, and touching up the paintwork on the other walls,adding lights and shelves and my desks etc. I have to take some photos for you to see exactly what I am up to I think! It is far easier to imagine how I see it then. In fact I will take my camera up there now and get started! bye, hope the sun stays out today, though more rain and thunderis on its way I just heard on the news........................

No comments: