Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 3 July 2008

and the last card....

I am having problems reducing the size of my cards at the moment so I apologise if they are not all yet on the forum, ladies at Scrapfever! Chantal is busy with it and it will happen! This is a recent stamp I received, and it is nice to do something other than a Magnolia for a change! I used the ribbon from the cutie kit, Scrapfever, as well as the flowers. The paper is Basic Grey I think.. and then cardstock etc all from my cardkit this month.
Right now I am absolutely shattered having worked a few hours today, first time in ages. I started a little later and I left a little earlier as I was exhausted. Apparently it happens with the gall stone problem, so I think it is another early night for me. I am slowly getting on with the mini album for my cousin. So far, so good! I am loving it! I'm using a Melodee Langworthy idea, which means I can virtually make the entire album before I have the photos!!!! By sticking to one series of papers and using the labels as pages with some stickers etc, I can built the album to my design so easily. Having a theme is the best possible aid, and the new stamps are terrific, dead pleased about them! Will start taking the photos of it soon, and then the finished article so you can see how easy it is to create in advance of the event!!!!
Time for dinner - 2 hungry boys to feed if I can tear them away from their computer that is!
bye, bye.

No comments: