Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 8 July 2008

New cards!

I used some of the stuff out of the AMM kit that I received this weekend. A more vintage style card which I really liked making! I love the piled up flowers especially!! It has a holiday theme so all I need now is someone to send it to!! I adore the colour combination of these two cards, using All my Memories papers - super! The insides are also decorated as I wanted to do something special for my 2 aunts. These Creative Cafe stamps are to die for! So many different uses too. At the moment it is fairly cheap to order directly from the states so I am eagerly awaiting some more!!! Just couldn't resist them I am afraid............... Just getting ready for our short vacation tomorrow and my trip to the hospital. I hope to get the operation really soon now as I am feeling extremely tired and worn out by mid-afternoon. I seem to be able to work one day and then collapse the next!!! Not ideal and very frustrating for everyone, but it is just the way it is right now and I need to have more patience with myself. The rain is not helping the situation either!! What downpours we are having this week! There was incredibly hard rain and hailstones during the night and it keeps coming down every so often today. Cooler too, just hope it is better for the party on Saturday night!! I have taken everything I possess as I have NO IDEA what I want to wear...............heading into that 'time of the month' when looking in the mirror serves no purpose at all, and only depresses me!! Not only do I have bad hair days then, but also ' I have nothing to wear' days too!!! So of course Peter will be wondering what I have got in the suitcase tomorrow, imagining that we are going for a month or longer!!! Just girlie problems, darling! You will look fine!!

No comments: