Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 6 July 2008

Images from our garden this weekend.

The weather has been wonderful so I was lying on my sun lounger a lot; Xander thought it seemed a good idea too!!!Xander and Genghis curled up together on the bed...aah!! Brotherly love!!! Peter fighting the good fight against the algae!!! Not winning yet, but he keeps trying! Tim and Alicia. This is my son and his girlfriend who finally I pursuaded to allow me to take their photos!!! It is actually a very nice one I think. We went out on the boat as well, later in the afternoon, around the 8,000 hectares called De Grootslag here in West Friesland. It was incredibly relaxing and Ann and I were 'steered' by Capt. Peter very successfully for over 4 hours!!! The weather went a little cloudy later on in the day but we stayed dry and it was a super day. Now, today, it is dull and overcast so I am glad we got Ann to agree to enjoy the sunshine instead of working on her stairs - plenty of time for that today I fear!!!!

No comments: