Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 17 July 2008

Having the operation soon...

so, I am going into hospital for my Gall Bladder removal on 23rd July. At the moment I am busy trying to get everything done, as one does I suppose...but it is wearing me out!! I get very tired right now, which is only to be expected, but I need the satisfaction of knowing everything is in order for when I come home again...........and can't do it!! So washing and ironing and cleaning etc and the garden are all being systematically sorted out! Tim and I are exchanging rooms too, so I have painted one side already and he has moved his bed in and now we are shuffling the other furniture and ALL MY SCRAP STUFF from one room to the other!!!!! Did I mention I was tired yet?! He has invited a friend from Zoetermeer to spend a few days here next week so there has to be more moving done before the end of the weekend, which is a drag, but at least Tim is now motivated to get it all done. The extra painting will have to wait I think. Then I want to sort out my new craft room, which although much smaller, will be cosier of course! I am planning to get a large wardrobe from Ikea that I can fit out with all the pull-out drawers and little compartments etc so that the majority of my clutter can find a home in there. That is the expensive part of the move! The whole room needs re-decorating and apart from one wall which needs wallpapering I think it will be me painting it once I am fit again. And in the meantime, we are having lots more visitors!!!! Oh boy, do I know how to fill my days!!! Actually I love having people to stay - I should have a B&B I guess, that would be nice. My cousin and his wife are coming on 22th August until the 18th, and then as they leave for home, my friend Althea and her daughter Naomi will be arriving at Schiphol! As soon as they leave, Lindsey arrives and then when she goes, I am off to Gillys and then bringing her back with me for a week! It is all happening here folks! So, do you know when I will get my scraproom decorated and all nicely fitted out???? Probably October!!

1 comment:

Yudith Valles de Perez said...

Paper Lady, I give you a gift, take it. Thanks and happy day.