Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 27 May 2012

Soaring temperatures

mean little time spent indoors and on chores like the washing and especially the ironing! Instead I have been cycling and getting sunburnt in the process, and sitting with friends and generally doing as little as possible. The flip side of the coin is the extreme heat has brought on my hay fever which I managed to get through 2011 without even a sneeze, but this is more than I can stand. I'm sneezing; my eyes are prickling and I am starting to get that tickle in my throat and ears that sends me crazy. I will have to succumb to the medication . . . . best to do so really. (sigh) . . . .
I was thinking about going to visit Chelsea Flower Show next year and found an enthusiastic friend to accompany me, but having read about the experience another friend has had this year I'm having second thoughts and thinking maybe Hampton Court is the better bet? This needs further exploration and thought but going to something like Chelsea might involve having to be a member and cost way more than we had imagined . . . first flush of enthusiasm is giving way to more practical thoughts Ineke!!!! Other friends have done Hampton and it is also a great show to visit, but probably more appropriate for what we would enjoy. We will deliberate my friends!
Sue xx

No comments: