Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 17 May 2012

Bank Holiday

for Ascension Thursday here today. I remember that it was always the school trip when I was at primary school in Yeadon all those years ago! I suppose I must have been between 6 and 8 then . . .we went to a Catholic Primary School and on the bus we all had to sing " May is the month of Mary, month we all love so well. Mary is God's own mother . . . " I remember the tune too!!!! Where we went I haven't the foggiest but it seems to have stuck in my mind for one reason or another. Great that I get a day off now too!!!
It was lovely first thing in the garden. I woke up with the urge to sand the wooden arms of the garden chairs, which I duly did, and then went over with Teak Oil. They look a lot better now. I have a smallish list of house jobs that are building up now, and need some attention, so I am trying to plan how and when we can tackle them. The gate and the lights are the priority I feel. Mostly cosmetic items that need doing but the whole bedroom thing is the biggy. Oh, and the kitchen dream . . . . when will that come true????
Still, lovely sunny evening. Nothing to do but relax and make it an early night. Last night was kinda late!!
Sue xx

No comments: