Les Mis Trailer

Monday 27 October 2008

more cards etc!

This is a clear album cover I am making for my Christmas photos this year. It is one that fits the bind-it-all. I am still experimenting with clear albums as I am not sure how fond I am of them, but the cover will at least be see-through!!
The new Basic Grey papers are what I have chosen to use right now - more mellow and a little vintage style instead of the cute and sweet papers that are also around. This reminds me of a plum pudding!!!
Again the wonderful Purple Onion designs stamp - see their site for great unmounted stamps that are really well priced and arrive very swiftly indeed!
More heart-shaped nestie...this time a larger one but very sweet. The sentiments stamp I just think is great!
Sinple but effective I think? Making good use of my Christmas stamps right now, and not going for the magnolias. high hopes, whiff of joy, you name it sort that are so hip here. I like to be different!!! bye, off to enjoy a day of scrapping with Loes upstairs in my room, music on, coffee at the ready..what a life, eh?!!!!
Suex

No comments: