Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 15 October 2008

50th wedding anniversary box set

The front of the set including a sepia photo of the bride & groom. The backside of the set. The tags are for the 3 sisters who are each giving a money gift to the couple. Close up of the couple. Either side of the middle carton with the dates on. As you can see, I am indulging my pleasures at the moment and making these gift box sets! This is one I have been asked to make for my neighbours mother and her 2 sisters, who were looking for a nice way to package their money gifts for their sisters' 50 wedding anniversary. I enjoy making something specifically for someone as the challenge is then to personalise it in such a way that it adds more meaning to the work. I think I have achieved this here!!! Let me know your comments or other ideas for this scrap! Have a great morning..............by the way, have you seen that Scrapbookdepot has got new NESTABILITIES in their shop?!!! Get them quick I say!!! I have ordered the hearts and squares as they are SO handy for christmas cards! Suzannex

No comments: