Les Mis Trailer

Monday 27 October 2008

'christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat!

....who'll put a penny in the old man's hat?!!' It continues: 'if you haven't got a penny, a h'penny will do, and if you haven't got a h'penny, God bless you!' I wonder how many youngsters know this rhyme from my youth?....It suddenly sprung into mind when I was getting ready to show you some christmas cards I've made now. But first, a quick update from the weekend: Freek won Joseph so I am happy and my neighbour will be disappointed as she supported John! I had told her that Freek resembled our Joseph in the UK, Lee Mead, so I was pleased that she got to see him too, to know what I meant. I think I am just quite good at picking the right person for the role as I have now got all the right winners to these competitions both here and at home!! Or is it because I just love singing and musicals especially............anyway, I am sure he will be superb. Ann and I are supposed to be going to London to see Oliver next year so I will have to think about planning that trip after Christmas has come and gone. Next one down in our household is Tim, he is poorly and in bed today. He has got the bug I think, but at the moment more fever and tummy ache and a very sore throat. Peter is in Cairo in a wonderful hotel but right next to a noisy motorway so he hasn't slept!! He rang just now to complain about no internet connection, no idea when he would be collected to start his training, and lacking in sleep! Good morning, darling!!!! Anyway, here are the cards and projects I am busy with right now, enjoy! Suzanne. ( still haven't figured out how I get the signature at the end of every post. Help?)

No comments: