Les Mis Trailer

Monday 27 October 2008

cards and projects.

This is a card pocket idea that I saw on a couple of other blogs - one is Jeanet's and the other is a Norwegian girls blog. I can also give the dimensions for this one if anyone is interested? It is going to be filled with some small gift ideas for Christmas, a voucher, anything that is flatish! and a couple of greeting tags etc.
The back view with the gorgeous stap from Purple Onion designs!!! Love it!
This is the front view with a tag and some heart shapes I cut out with my new nesties - delightful! I stamped NOEL on them and strung them along the front which I think is cute. INSTRUCTIONS:
you need cardstock cut out at 30cmx14cm and 2 smaller pieces cut out at 5.5cmx 7cm. These you need to concertina fold at 1cm intervals. The top fold is at 10cms and the bottom fold at 6cm, that leaves the middle at 14cmx14cm. Voila!!

No comments: