Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 18 May 2008

well, it had to happen..

So, Niamh has left the Nancy show, and Rachel is in there by the skin of her teeth still!! I think it was the right choice - I see Niamh (in the future) starring in The Phantom as she has a huge range and can sing the higher notes that are Sarah Brightmans trademark. She is right for that role certainly. I still favour Samantha and Jodie, they are the front-runners for me. What do you think? We are nearing the final so the tension is growing.....place your bets now!!!!

1 comment:

Ineke said...

Ik vond het juist heel jammer dat Niamh weg moest. Ik vind het prettig om haar stem te horen. Ze had voor mij best Nancy mogen worden. Jodie vond ik zaterdag juist helemaal niet zo goed. Beetje schreeuwerig. Rachel zong wel goed, maar zij doet me niks. Ik onthoud haar naam niet eens. :-)
Jodie zal het uiteindelijk wel worden. Kwa type komt zij het meest in aanmerking. Hoewel dat overdreven gedoe mij toch zou gaan irriteren. :-)