Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 13 May 2008

my promised photos!!

Here is the LO of the Haarlem Globetrotters in the style of AlI Edwards as I already told you about. It is about the story, the event and why we went there, nothing more. I used the red and blue colours and the stars as they were on the players tops etc. I had some stickers which were suitable for the topic so they simply add to the storyline. I think it sums up the evening very nicely and I was pleased with my simple approach ( for a change!). These two cards are made with the cardkit from Simpel Scrappen. The second one is my entry in their competition, which I am very pleased with. What do you think of my stamp " Don't mind me, I'm just the Queen'!!!!? Hilarious! I received my monthly kit from AMM this weekend and it is GORGEOUS!! Thank you Hilde for the tip! Well worth the money, good service and no problems getting it here from the States. I shall definitely do it again if I see a kit I really like. Amienke and I are going to get to grips with the Cuttle bug this weekend. I so want to use my nesties but am afraid to ruin her plates, so we are going to do it together and see what happens....oh, to make nice clean circles!!!!! This Thursday I am going to Denmark with Peter so I hope to take some nice shots in Copenhagen if the weather is ok. Or on the way there as we are driving.....8 hours in the car!!!! And tomorrow I am working all day - my first time alone in the day centre so scary or what?! I hope I don't forget anything important and that the clients all behave for me! That is the unpredictable factor for me. Oh well, I will do my best and see how we get on together. I think it will be fine.............everything is now crossed that can be crossed!!!

No comments: