Les Mis Trailer

Friday 23 May 2008

about that 'untravelled path'....

Whilst I was at work yesterday, I got a telephone call from a colleaque who asked me whether I would be interested in taking on her wednesdays when she reduces her hours next month?!!!! That is something that I would really like to do so I have accepted...but what it actually involves I am not sure! I know that it is in Anna Pauwlona and has to do with our clients and plants!!! So a bit of horticulture I guess. Anyway, I am going to see what it involves and take it from there. Super!! That would be regular money per week and that is what I want without having to work full-time the whole year round. And Wednesdays are ok - middle of the week, no other work to do, sort of fits in nicely I think!! I'll let you know how I go! Today I am braving it and going to a new hairdresser.....a bit scary as I hate having my hair cut anyway, but I need no mistakes as it is in preparation for my friends 50th on 6th June! No time to grow it again if she chops it all off!! ( and that has happened to me before!) It has taken me ages to grow it to this length, but I have naturally curly hair which for some reason hairdressers seem to find a problem. It does its own thing, whether I like it or not, but a good cutter can do it very well I believe. If she does it well, I want to get it coloured before the 6th: well, this is my best friend we are talking about and we've known each other since we were ten, so it is worth making the effort I feel!! Can't give him room to make any comments................ and my diet is taking shape again!! Finally after two months of nothing, I think the weight will start to go off again. I am re-motivated and hope to get a few more kilos off before the 6th. My friend Jackie is coming over on the 16th June and she lost an incredible amount of weight a couple of years ago, which was unbelievable. It was not a diet I'd recommend as it was a very weird one, but it worked for her and more power to her elbow for sticking to it! But it is creeping ever closer to february 28th 2009...and my 50th birthday, so I have to keep going! Perfect day for the washing so going to do that now.

No comments: