Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 5 September 2007

scrap with a twist dare september

This is a Lo I made for a dare on the scrap with a twist blog. It had to include 3 black & white photos on patterned paper ( or the other way round), buttons; ribbons and arrows. As I had these recent photos of Genghis I thought "this is easy" so I went right ahead and had a go! No idea how one gets the LO on their site or tells them about it, as I can't find that out!!!!! Maybe one just has to have a go and that's it....ah well, it was fun and gave me some inspiration.

Only one more day before our weekend away!!! Just deciding what to pack etc and trying not to wear the clothes I want to take with me! Maybe I have to buy more clothes?.... the weather looks promising so that means not having to take too many coats ( it is England after all!) or shoes. I bought THE best pair of boots yesterday!!!! I cannot remember the last time I was able to get a pair of boots on, as my right foot and leg is always swollen, and needs operating on when I get up the courage, but I went into Hoorn to Meijerink, and they had the perfect pair! Cost me an arm and a leg to buy, but I don't have any regrets, Peter!!!! Sorry, dear but I had to have them! Now I can wear my 3-quart jeans and trousers without thinking my legs look funny in the winter months...they are brown and have a zip and laces so that the leg can be made quite wide for me. I love them!!!!!! I will have to wear them everyday now for the next few months just to get my money's worth out of them, ha!ha! but hey, I feel cool!

No comments: