Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 12 September 2007

The B&B is lovely, hidden behind the reservoir half way up the side of the hillock and overlooking the moors and Haworth. Brenda is a dear, and was there with tea and biscuits and friendly chit-chat whilst we settled in. We walked to the Old Silent Inn in the evening to meet Lindsey and Jerry for a meal together. I'd give the company 10 out of 10 but I was disappointed with the poor standard of the service and meal. Disappointing really, but there we go. If a waitress spells COINTREAU as Quantro, there is not much hope for English grammar I guess.....
(sounds the same I know, but really!!!) These photos are of the cat at the B&B and walking boots from those "who didn't make it", according to Stan who was walking the PENNINE WAY. There we are walking towards the pub in the evening, outside the inn and with Lindsey and Jerry enjoying ourselves!! The stars in the sky on the way home were so clear, I even saw the Milky Way which I haven't done for years. Lily forgot her bum-bag half-way home, so they walked back and we picked them up in the car!!! All part of the adventure.

No comments: