Les Mis Trailer

Monday 24 September 2007

I'm in the mood for CHRISTMAS!!!!

I know it's early, but!.......I had these gorgeous new papers from Cosmo Cricket just waiting for my attention, so it was impossible not to start!! In a copy of Creatief met fotos from last year there was a stunning Advent Calendar which I thought was just splendid. So I have shamelessly "scrap-lifted" the basic idea and made one of my own! It is not finished yet, but I am working on it day and night ( addict, moi?!) and it is coming along nicely, thank you. I have also started with the christmas cards but forgotten to take photos of those as yet. Sorry!! The whole room is littered with the embellishments and tools that I am using for the calendar which is the largest scrapwork I have ever undertaken. I am sitting in 3 peoples places all at once, as I move from one side to the other to work. I think it must be about 30cm by 70cm in total. But I am so loving it!!!! All those tags are going to take a while to get decorated etc. I have used the Cricut for them and many of the lettering, and also for the little bag I've made to hold the tags as each day passes. I am not sure where I will hang it up though........and maybe Peter will have to back it to strengthen it if it is to last more than one year ( I hope so!). I need some more paper to continue so that is my excuse to visit the scrapbook shop isn't it?.....Loes and I haven't been since before the summer so I think it is high time we saw what was in the window! Ah well, time to go, but I'll get some card shots up this week I promise!! Oh, and Hi to Ann if she has found my blog and is reading it!!!! That sunday roast is in the offing!! Let's set a date!

No comments: