Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 28 April 2012

Rain, rain, go away . .

come after bank holiday again!!!
A typical start to a long weekend!!! I wonder why it is almost too predictable every time?
Luckily I did the garden yesterday so all the weeds are gone for a time anyway, and we look presentable again.
I have no plans for today so I suppose rain is not a problem for me and the cats. Just think, we would have been on holiday since yesterday if we hadn't moved it to later in the year?!! I suppose I ought to be happy as maybe the weather will be better by then!!! I think even the heating might have to go on today since it is really awful outside.
Better get up now too I suppose and tackle that cupboard I was talking about sorting . . . .am I in the mood for it? Definitely not!!!
Sue xx

No comments: