Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 19 June 2010

Well done!

So Holland won 1-0 and we are happy for them. The rest of the day sees me busy packing up stuff in my hobby room......and even though I thought there would be so much to throw away, it is only a couple of bin bags worth after all!! It is depressing work, I can tell you that! Box after box is piling up on the landing and in my scrap room and I am still not done. Genghis is here wandering around on the table tops wondering why he is being allowed to! There is so much to label and pack and identify...................and when it is all done, I wonder where it will end up? Will I see it all again this year or will it be stored in an attic whilst we settle and make a new home for ourselves, or will there be room to get some of it out and use it; I really don't have a clue. I'm listening to pretty depressing music too, but that is my choice and mood probably! Good music but of the sentimental kind that lends itself to how I feel at the moment. "Carry me home" is currently playing - see what I mean?!!!
I suppose on the bright side I am winning the battle of the boxes as there is only the top floor left to do after this one. I cannot pack up my clothes or bed or essential everyday necessities of course until the last minute, but living the spartan life is not for me. I miss my things so much, and I miss the sense of myself that has now left these four walls and a roof. I hate the neglected gardens and the drabness of my world so very much. Hmm, How badly do I need 40 winks right now? Very!!! So I think it is a question of laying on the settee and closing my eyes and praying that I actually sleep for a while. No-one disturb me please!!!
Sue xx

No comments: