Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 19 June 2010

England not looking so hot!

So the second match was not really much better than the first although we did have plenty of chances this time, none of which were taken sadly, and turned into goals. It was a faster match so less boring, but we did not shine, lads, and listening to the Dutch commentators we were quite annoyed by their derogatory opinions to say the least. C'mon, we are not that bad!!!!
I thought sport was supposed to be for the common good and for fun!!? Saying that Rooney and several other members of the team 'cannot play football' was unfair and uncalled for, and certainly not a very sporting attitude. Tim and I were disappointed as I imagine other people would be too. Unfortunately the BBC aren't showing our games, it is on ITV, so we cannot listen to our own commentators talking us through the matches, so I suppose we will just have to turn the telly off at half time from now on!!!
It is a wet start to the weekend. Raining hard first thing but the sun is out there hiding behind the clouds as I saw a beautiful 'silver lining' as I drove back home this morning. Driving towards Tim's work the sky was purple-black with the rain streaming down in Enkhuizen from the look of it. God is in his heaven we say when there is the silver lining showing.............I hope that is a good omen for us this week!!!
Sue xx

No comments: