Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 20 June 2010

A post of thanks

One of the things I like the most about keeping a blog is the number of regular visitors I get and the interest they show in my ordinary life. So I felt it was time to say a big THANK YOU to those of you who keep returning to me day in, day out, even when I have said absolutely nothing significant at all, just me babbling rambling on about something 'n nothing!
The feedjits are great for allowing me to see who and where you all are, when you have looked and what comments you may have left. There are people in 107 countries around the world who continue to visit my posts and that is simply amazing. Of course the ones closer to home are more identifiable such as my daughter, friends and family, and sometimes I can work out the round robin that occurs when they visit in sequence......fun!!! As for the rest of you delightful people, I can only guess how you found me, what lead you to read a little or return more frequently, so I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support, interest and visits to my humble blog. Have a great day!!! :-)
Sue xx

No comments: