Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 26 June 2010

Hot, hot hot!!

This week has seen some lovely weather here and luckily it is continuing into the weekend. Washing dries in no time and there is little wind and just blue, blue, blue sky. It was so hot today that I shifted around the garden from chair to chair; under the umbrella and back out again; near the wall and on the lounger......with the cats sitting underneath whichever one I chose! Finka wandered around happily all day, and she is now asleep on her chair. Genghis, who hates it when it gets too hot, is now wandering around outside for the night as this is a more comfortable temperature for him. They predict even warmer weather tomorrow, so I think I will make the most of it before heading off to watch ENGLAND v GERMANY with Ann!!!! I do so really hope it is a great game and that we win, of course! All depends on whether the team have found their inspiration now or not, and how the players will gel on the pitch etc. And whether Rooney has broken his duck and is now in full flow or not.............sometimes I think the pressure just gets too great and it stifles him and he cannot perform naturally and freely. Over thinking the whole thing I guess....anyway, it will go as it goes, we cannot go anything about it from the wings!!! But it would be such a shame if we go out so soon.................
Sue xx

No comments: