Les Mis Trailer

Friday 1 August 2008

3 cards using the simpel scrappen card kit for this month.

For my aunt who has had a knee replacement operation this week! For my colleagues and clients at the day centre where I work. For my friend Karin, who turns 50 this month! These cards are all made with the papers and embellishments in my cardkit which arrived yesterday. I am not a red and black fan at all, so it made a change to be using colours and patterns I would otherwise avoid. It was a challenge! but I enjoyed it just the same. The kit is a monthly one, and has got enough materials for a minimum of 3 cards and certainly more, or tags etc. that you want to make as well. I think it is super! I have not used any stamps this time as they are a bit over-done at the moment - just about any and everyone is bringing out a line of stamps and I have had enough!!! I have my favourites but cards without stamps are just as pretty and wonderful I think. These have got text rub-ons on them and some stickers instead.

No comments: