Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 10 August 2008

More cards!

A card for a birthday in September. There is a Happy Birthday stamp from Catslife Press hidden behind the flower that is a pull-out one. This is for my friend Anne who I am visiting next month. I wanted to send her a letter with a nice card as she is not very well right now. Hope it cheers her up! This is a card for my cousin and his wife who are arriving here tomorrow. I took these photos of their children on the day they celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary so I have made a keepsake card for them. I love these flowers that I had in the august kit from AMM. And the metal rings around the brads were in the Simpel Scrappen card kit; they are used for making jewellry so I guess you can buy them in bead shops too. If you like my cards I'd love to get a comment from you please?!

No comments: