Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 7 August 2008

My room is getting there slowly!!

Filling up my IKEA cupboard slowly! It is fantastic to have this wall of scrap!!! Some of my books etc are now on shelves etc and my stereo from downstairs is now in situ so I can enjoy music while I work! Just been hanging a few of my precious things up where I can get them at the moment. I like to surround myself with the gifts my friends give me, as this is my special place in our house. At the moment I am here under the window which is great. I have got a workspace that runs the whole length of the wall so room for friends!!! Loking at my space from another angle!!! I am so happy to be getting it all sorted out finally. I can now access the majority of my stuff but still need to set up the tools etc so I can use the Cricut and my Cuttlebug again. But getting there is half the fun!!!!

No comments: