Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 6 March 2008

what a great day!!!

We started at 9am and finished at 3pm and it was really great! Loes helped me with the stitching on the inner pages of the starbook, cos I made a mess of it myself, so I cut out her other pages etc and then Amienke came and we got her started on one too, and Jeanette concentrated on getting her first page of her wedding album completed. After lunch we worked out how to make the waterfall, and moved onto card-making, sharing punches, swopping stamp prints etc. and thinking about when to go for the day to Art Journey!!! We consumed copious amounts of coffee and tea but my diet stayed on course, so that was ok. A quick lunch and then on with more fun! I have taken a couple of photos but not yet done anything with them so they will follow. It was nice just to be sharing scrapping and not leading a workshop for a change although the habit of watching what everyone is doing and seeing what help is needed is hard to ignore! On Monday Loes and I are going over to Sylvia to collect her CRICUT EXPRESSION - hurrah!!! And the other small things we have both ordered along the way..................via Pauline's shop of course, after we have been to the gym and had a sauna and coffee etc.....................what a life!!!! Since we are taking out the kitchen over the weekend and tomorrow I will be packing all the stuff into boxes and getting ready for it, and cleaning etc I reckon Monday is just the ticket!!! Maybe I will make my starbook into the story of the new kitchen....might be nice to do that, eh?

No comments: