Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 2 March 2008

layout of Xander with detailed close-up of the flowers etc.

This is the layout I have made using the transparent flowers I have shown you how to make in my tutuorial below. I have also tried to show you the details of the butterfly stamps and the raised flower petals etc. The challenge Yvonne set was to make a 12.12inch LO only using one area of your cardstock. As a DT member of Scrapfever I cannot enter officially, but I like to have a go and see what inspiration follows! The blue of Xanders eyes decided the colour scheme I wanted and these two hearts were perfect for under the flowers. The gems are a part of the Heidi Swaap circles you can buy and really useful. I am pleased with the result so I hope it inspires you to create something using this technique too!! Bye for now.................

No comments: