Les Mis Trailer

Monday 10 March 2008

CHAOS!

Well, the kitchen is gone and all we have is an empty space.........................which is slowly being filled again with Peters tools, and rubbish and our dishwasher with a microwave resting on top, and Amienke's electric cooking plate!!!! And that is it! The good news is that the major jobs for Peter are over - only one more awful drilling session to go, and then we can paint the ceiling and walls etc. Once that is done we can move our oven into place and connect that up, and then we wait. What are we waiting for? The new kitchen, which has arrived at the delivery depot, but which we cannot pay for until we get the money in our bank account which is now several weeks overdue! So we are being held up unnecessarily which is rather frustrating to say the least! And I have now sent out all the invitations to my birthday lunch on the 30th!!! Whoops! I am firmly of the belief that it will all be ok, but as every day goes by I get a little more unsure. But! I remain optimistic 'cos someone has to be, and Peter is already shattered with all that he has done so far, so hey ho, that's life, never mind, it'll be alright, etc. etc. Did go and get Loes' Cricut Expression today! We just need to work out how it works and we are away. She has got wonderful paper etc for her China album and that has to be our priority now. I think it will turn out to be fabulous Loes!!! I got some of my paper and stamps from Sylvia and Pauline too, so I can get on again as well. I have reserved a lovely cat album for all my cat layouts too, as they can go in there and free up my spare album really. Be nice for them to have their own!! And now I am going to read the latest on other peoples blogs etc, and have a cup of tea!!!

No comments: