Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 11 December 2007

the ups and downs in a day!

What can I say, some times nice things happen and other times things go horribly wrong! First the disappointment: I have taken part in a Christmas RAK (random act of kindness) and have already posted my parcel on time, read that everyone else has received theirs etc...but I have had nothing!!! It is the first time I have joined in a RAK from the forum and it is quite sad that I have not yet had mine in the post. I have made some enquiries but not yet heard anything back so I have to try and be patient and not worry, but it is hard!!! Then this morning I had supervision at my work and it was really good. I cannot say more but it was very beneficial and I feel that it is a good session to have to look forward to every 6 weeks. Then I went to Loes' for lunch and a good long chat!! She even gave me my christmas presents! A wonderful ceramic chicken ( I collect them) whom I have called EUSTACE. He is great and Loes told me why she had made him as he is and what he represents for me. I will take a photo tomorrow! He is sitting on the windowsill in our bedroom right now. She also gave me a perfect bead for my trollbead bracelet/necklace which I plan to wear in Friday night at Peter's christmas 'do'. So that sort of made up or the RAK being missing/not posted ( who knows?) and for my tiredness after the weekend. I need to get on with the rest of my cards now, the housework, the ironing, the shopping......but for now I am going to SLEEP!!!!! Zzzzzzz.....................

No comments: