Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 11 December 2007

FRIENDS

The first photo is of Lindsey and Jackie in the Winter Gardens in Sheffield. Then of Jackie with her daughter Amie, and then Amie alone. I've known Jackie since Becci was a toddler and Amie a new baby, so it was lovely to see her now she is 18 and all grown up!! Amie and Becci were good friends and we shared a lot when we lived near one another. It was nice trundling around Sheffield despite being windy and cold. There was a 'lookalike' German Market in the square and the first stall I saw said 'The Dutch Cookie Man'!!!! Real Dutch guys so we had a little chat, rather amusing actually. Don't think they were expecting to meet someone from Holland in South Yorkshire!!!! We went to see the flat that Amie shares with her friend Becky, and it was delightful. Very swish and a great investment for Jackie and Trevor. So this is it for now as I have to go to work soon. I have taken Peter to the station earlier so he is now at the airport on his way to Copenhagen. I will join him on Friday for the Works 'do' so time to myself to get things sorted before Becci arrives on Monday. This 13 days to go is getting me worried; too much still to organise!!!! But hey, so long as I have sent the cards and posted the presents all will be well. right?!....

No comments: