Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 5 December 2007

am I ready to go?....what have I forgotten?....

My suitcase just doesn't seem full enough!!! And I haven't even got a cabin bag...what is going on with me?!!!!! Have I finally sussed out that I don't need to take so much with me or have I forgotten my knickers?!!!!! And despite thinking I was going to make the christmas cards to take with me, what did I do? I sat and made a layout for someone's christmas present!!!! I was just 'in the zone' and I know exactly what Ineke means when she lets all the other stuff go in order to scrap....feels great really!! Jackie has just rung me to confirm our day out on Friday so that is organised. This year our planning hasn't gone as smoothly as usual. Can't see Linda as she is busy, which is a real shame as we love to discuss Strictly together! Barbara is staying in France as she is not able to get back to Yorkshire at this time due to finances. We must go and see her and Philip ourselves next year! And we will see Joan and hopefully Althea if she is now getting my e-mails ok, or else I will ring her tomorrow. Becci has arranged to meet us outside Morrisons on Saturday at 10am so that we can go to Holmfirth and Penistone etc. and re-trace our footsteps from years ago when she was little. Then maybe to see THE GOLDEN COMPASS in the evening with her and Roy and Jerry and his son....and uncle Tom Cobley an' all!!!! Nice Christmas Fair on Friday evening in Otley to go to...outside in the streets so nice and atmospherical (is that a word?!)..atmospheric maybe???? As you can tell, I am excited!!!!!

No comments: