Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Christmas wreath and EUSTACE!!

This is the Christmas Wreath that I have made for the hall. I was going to hang it on the door outside but I think it is safer indoors...I have used the buttons and ribbons from my scrapstash and the large and tiny rusty bells come from CALICO CRAFTS, as does the wreath. They do cool stuff! Try this site: http://www.calicocrafts.co.uk/ I am supposed to be doing my cards but instead I have hung some decorations downstairs - weird not having a tree to do this year - and cleaned teh floor etc. The ironing is still waiting but I have time!!!!! And here is EUSTACE. He is delightful, and so sweet. His beak is just right for stroking!!! Ah well, must go on...my tummy is rumbling actually. I am trying the GI diet principles seeing that Lindsey has lost 2 stone on it in 2 months!!! Well, she has a specially designed diet for her, but the idea is the same. As Christmas is just around the corner I feel the need to prepare, not quite 'fast' but sort of!!!! I know how good a cook my aunt is!!! I didn't put any weight on this time in England which is amazing as we ate out a lot, but the rest of the time we did Lindseys eating plan so hey, must be something to it!!!! Baked beans on toast tonight folks!!!

No comments: