Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 5 December 2007

BELIEVE

This is the photo album/book that I have made for Loes. It is a christmas present for her niece in Spain and poor Loes has been poorly and unable to complete it herself. I just couldn't resist offering to make it for her!! ( any excuse to scrap something different!!!) Actually using the pre-cut BELIEVE chipboard pages is a doddle and SOoo easy. Loes wanted there to be plenty of room to add photos so on the flip side of most pages I have made somewhere for her to stick or slip her photos from Christmas into the book. Since I am off to England tomorrow I don't have time today to show you the whole book but I have taken photos so it will appear once I am back home again!!! It is a lovely project and I would recommend the other chipboard books too. Takes a while to complete etc but it is worth it I think you will agree??????! Here in Holland it is 5 December and Sinterklaas so I wish you all a very happy evening with lots of presents and fun with family and friends. We don't celebrate it ourselves since we do Christmas of course, but it is nice seeing everyone here getting the last minute shopping etc. in, despite the awful weather and poor forecast. I am not pleased since I will be flying early tomorrow morning and it is likely to still be rather stormy. I have checked in now - what a nerve making one pay for a seat on top of the baggage payment AND the cost of using a visa card!!!!! Peter was not a happy bunny!!!! On top of that my kerst rak is STILL not here....and everyone else is saying they have received theirs already, boo hoo. I saw that my swop was already received so that is nice anyway. I hope she likes it!!! but, I am getting lost in translation I think here!!! My mind is more on the fact that the cabin bag cannot be found still, and I have got to get some shopping done for the boys whilst I am away so going with Pete shortly I hope (if his phone ever stops ringing that is!). And then the last things into my bag and the train ticket etc.........................happy days!!!!

No comments: