Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 9 August 2007

not quite back to normal, but

things are improving computer-wise and I am finally daring to re-organise my favourite scrap-blogs etc and read what is going on in the scrap-world! Not quite "second life" but equally addictive I'm afraid! I have got an ear infection which is making me feel a bit cranky, but I got some drops today so I am hoping it will soon be over. A sore red inner ear is quite unpleasant! I actually started to scrap again today, after a dry spell, and it felt great! I was busy with the paper out of the scrapfever scrapkit which I received last week, and it was perfect for Gertrude the duck! I haven't got my photoshop back as yet but will let you see it once I do. I have also signed up for a crop in November...........nothing like good planning, eh? and to participate in a RAK ( random act of kindness) thing for Christmas. I sort of get what I have to do, but then all these other messages start to confuse me and I get lost again! I think it means an extra present for me under the Christmas Tree so that is an absolute toppie!!!! Just to tell you that I had a great e-mail from Ineke this morning with a film of her wedding album for Johan and Kasia, and it was fantastic! She has done an amazing amount of layouts covering the bride and groom's life histories and it is superb. And all done digitally......got to admire the girls ability AND stamina!!!!! She must have been scrapping 24/7 to get it done on time!!! If you look on her blog I am sure she will add it there soon; the skrepwep one that is, in my list of favourites. Only 4 weeks until we are off to Yorkshire for the weekend with our neighbours!!! I have got a rough itinery planned out now, and think it will cover different aspects of England for them - and us! Peter has got me a new lens for the camera ( and for him too) which has just arrived and it can make the colours spectacular I think...when I get used to it! And Loes will be home this weekend from her 4 week holiday in CHINA. Can't wait to hear all about it, Loes, when I come for coffee next Tuesday, and then we can start with the album, eh?!! I am so glad she bought all her paper etc when we saw it in Simpel Scrappen, in Den Helder, as since then so many new things are in the shop that it is out of sight now. Going to be FANTASTIC I bet !!!!! And the work thing is ok, going well I think. I am glad I had decided to take it slowly though, and not get too many hours spoken for right away. It will be enough to have about 12 per week....!!!! Enough to fund my scrap addiction anyway!!!!

No comments: