Les Mis Trailer

Friday 24 August 2007

do you know what a tube is?!!!!

reading Inekes blog and looking at her scraps I read that she was talking about using tubes..so I went to credits and ended up in Scrapbook Flair and it seems no-one else knows what a tube is!!!! And even when I read the explanation I still don't have the foggiest idea! Thank goodness I only struggle with UTEE and other such stuff!! Hopefully we are going to the Knotsekaarten-scrapbookdagen in Zwolle tomorrow. I hope to buy the bind-it-all machine there and get some more paper. I'm a bit disappointed with a neighbour who asked me to make two framed scraps of his son and promised to bring me the photos...and then forgot all about it!! Having already been to Ikea and bought the frames and Chantal given me the paper to use, it feels rather a let-down. Still, maybe he will sort something out this weekend but I am not holding my breath! This has happened a few times before; people ask me about a project, I prepare and buy the necessary stuff in readiness for them to use and they never show up! Is it me or is it the state of society today, that people are too busy with other things to remember a commitment to someone else! I am feeling rather PMT-ish so excuse the tone! And to top it all, I went out of my way to cook a delicious evening meal for my husband and family since he was flying in from Verona at 5pm. When he didn't phone me around 6pm I rang his mobile; no answer. I made Tim two tosti's as he was hungry and got a white wine spritzer for myself...rang husband again only to get him this time and be told he was sitting at the airport having a drink with his boss as he wasn't hungry having already eaten in Italy!!!!!! And I was not mad?!!!!! NOT the day to mess with me I'm afraid! Got a horrible coldsore on my face, a few extra kilos water swilling around inside my body and murderous thoughts tormenting my brain. GRRrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! More spritzer I think, Jeeves!!!!

No comments: