Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 26 August 2007

everything works again!!!!

When I say "everything" I mean my paintshop pro program which I have been mistakenly calling photoshop ( and got Peter to download first before recognising that I didn't recognise it!)...and I have got nice new piccies to scrap and blog!! Aren't you happy?!! It has taken him a long time to do it so thank you Pete for perservering with the b..... thing and getting it right for me. Hasn't it been a delightful weekend with temperatures in Deventer on Saturday that reached 28C!! We went to Zwolle for the Knotsegekkekaarten en scrapdagen beurs ( that's a mouthfu!) and met Chantal from Scrapfever. What a sweetie she is ! A really nice young lass who was doing good business I think. We added our fair share to her profits with Peter treating me to the Bind-it-all machine amongst a lot of other things. Don't know how it works but will give it a go soon. I have got a workshop this thursday evening for a returning customer which I am looking forward to as I feel ready to get on and SCRAP again!! And I started with the covers of two small albums today...not sure how happy I am with them yet though..but DID do a quick layout of Genghis which is nearly perfect as far as I am concerned!! Not a lot on it but I love how the colour of his collar is mimicked in the choice of colour etc. Once it is finished I'll add it here so you can decide for yourself what you think of it! I could go on but I am tired and the television has got an interesting programme on shortly that we want to watch about Griff Rhys Jones walking over the highest peaks in England. it is called MOUNTAINS and is on at 22.00 folks BBC1.

No comments: