Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 16 August 2007

new stuff from Ikea

to scrap, of course! In the new Creatief met Foto's magazine they showed how to scrap clocks....and I think that is a great idea for christmas presents!! So we are off in search this morning, and then I hope to make the first one as a "test". And I have been asked to create two layouts for in frames for someone, and they want the Ikea frames, so got to pick them up too.... any excuse!!! I am going with Lily and Sara so nice to have company. I haven't driven into Amsterdam for ages so the route is a bit vague in my head right now, but I am sure we will find it ok. The weather is cold and wet and rather autumnal wouldn't you agree? Horrid! I am not sleeping well due to the rain in the night and Peter working into the small hours and then coming to bed - albeit "quietly" according to him, but I hear everything. Poor dear is working too many hours right now and getting stressed with all the work. He cannot cope with it anymore but doesn't seem able to get the help he needs from Michael, his boss. My chap isn't getting any younger and he can't do what he used to and feel great, so I feel very sorry for him and hope he can reward himself with a sunny holiday in October!!! (and us too!). Men in Trees and Ugly Betty start this Monday - hurray!!! Tim and I became fans of UB when we were in England in May - great show, and M in T's is already a huge fave of ours from the first season. Monday night TV is back on track!!! Everwood comes to a close again today, but they are the repeats from the last season so I have seen them all........but it is SO GOOD!! I hope it comes back to Saturday nights when MacKleods Daughters ends...not that we are telly addicts of course!!!! Gilmore Girls finishes next week too, and I wonder what will happen between Lorelei and Luke.................been following this series for at least 5 years now, can't give it up! Sad that it had to end with Logan but I think it was inevitable. Keeps us all guessing! Anyway, got to get ready for going to Ikea. Tim is off swimming in Hoorn with the usual crowd, so I am pleased to see him out of his room for a day!!! Go Tim!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dang, LOL blog!

Come visit My Blogs! too!

oh yeah and Nice blog u got there!