Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 8 August 2007

damm thing crashed!

Computers are fine so long as they WORK, and mine hasn't been for ages! It was difficult to get it started before our holiday but I was getting in eventually and then POW! lights out, nothing happening, dead. Peter is working really hard to get it back into working order but not everything is there yet, and most of my saved information is gone into cyberspace! All that loverly jubberly GONE..........................I have just spend one hour getting my e-mail adresses back in Incredimail but I still have to get all my letters and animations and skins downloaded etc so a lot of work!! Hence nothing on the blog lately! So this is just so that you all know what happened and that I will continue with mailing and blogging once it is all back together again!! Just like Humpty Dumpty!!!! Bye!

No comments: